Commemorative Decoration 1906
GBN011 Erinnerungszeichen 1906
- Decoration was instituted on 20 September 1906 to commemorative the 50th anniversary of Duke Frederick I and Duchess Louise wedding.
- Decoration was awarded to members of the Princely House, princely guests invited to the celebration, and people who came from the personal circle of the princely couple.
- Decoration was awarded in II classes: badge with enamel, and badge without enamel. Decoration was awarded either as a badge with vertical pin and badge with ribbon.
- Frederick I - Grand Duke of Baden.
- Louise - Grand Duchess of Baden.