Order of the Slovakian Cross
FSR002 Rad Slovenskeho kríža
- Order was instituted on 8 May 1940 in memory of Andrej Hlinka, the leader of the Slovak People's Party, who advocated the independence of Slovakia.
- Order was awarded for civilian and military merit.
- Order was awarded in five classes and the Medal of the Order in three classes.
- From 4 March 1942, swords to be added to the badges of the order awarded for military merit.
- Andrej Hlinka - was a Slovak Catholic priest, journalist, banker, politician.