The Royal Guelphic Order
- Order instituted on 28 April 1815 by Prince Regent George.
- Order was awarded to military personnel and civilians alike for distinguished services to the United Kingdom or Hanoverian Kingdom.
- Order was awarded in the United Kingdom from 1815-1837.
- Order awarded in two Divisions: Civil and Military.
- Order awarded in three classes: Knight Grand Cross (GCH), Knight Commander (KCH) and Knight (KH).
- Collar was worn by all Grand Cross Classes until 1839.
- Insignia of the Civil Division:
- Insignia of the Military Division: