The Most Honourable Order of the Bath
- Order is a British order of chivalry founded by George I on 18 May 1725.
- Order awarded to citizens of the Commonwealth in recognition of meritorious military and civil service.
- Prior to 1815, the order had only a single class - Knight Companion.
- Order consists of the Sovereign, the Great Master and three Classes of members: Knight Grand Cross (GCB) or Dame Grand Cross (GCB), Knight Commander (KCB) or Dame Commander (DCB) and Companion (CB).
- Collar is worn by Knights and Dames Grand Cross on formal occasions along with a mantle.
- Insignia of the Civil Division:
- Insignia of the Military Division: