Royal Order of Kapiolani
KOH003 Kapi'olani e Ho'okanaka
- Order is instituted by King Kalākaua I on 30 August 1880.
- Order is awarded for services in the cause of humanity, science and the arts or for special services to the state.
- Order is awarded in six grades: Grand Cross, High Grand Officer, Grand Officer, Commander, Officer, and Companion.
- In 1893, the Orders of the Hawaiian royal dynasty ceased to exist due to the deposition of the monarchy.
- Kapiʻolani - queen of the Kingdom of Hawaiʻi.