Campaign Cross 1813-1815
GAN016 Feldzugskreuz für 1813 – 1815
- Decoration was instituted on 5 February 1823 by Duke Leopold IV of Anhalt-Dessau.
- Decoration was awarded to members of the Dessau troops who took part in the campaign against France and proved themselves faithful and behave morally.
- There are two types of the decoration, with painted green wreath between the arms of the cross, and with plain wreath.