Order of Valour
CMR001 Ordre de la Valeur
- Order instituted in 1957.
- Order awarded for outstanding service to the State of Cameroon. Qualification for admission to the Order was 20 years distinguished service to the State or 25 years of particularly distinguished professional practice in service of the arts, letters, sciences, agriculture, commerce or industry.
- Order awarded in seven classes: Collar, Grand Cordon, Grand Cross, Grand Officer, Commander, Officer and Knight.
- There are V types of the order, depends on insignia inscription.
- CMR001.1 Type I - "ETAT DU CAMEROUN" (1957).
- CMR001.2 Type II - "REPUBLIQUE DU CAMEROUN" (1960).
- CMR001.3 Type III - "REPUBLIQUE FEDERALE DU CAMEROUN" (1961).
- CMR001.4 Type IV - "REPUBLIQUE UNIE DU CAMEROUN" (1972).
- CMR001.5 Type V - "REPUBLIQUE DU CAMEROUN - REPUBLIC OF CAMEROON" (1984).