Order of King Faisal
SAU007 وسام الملك فيصل
- Order was instituted in 1976.
- Order was awarded for important services to the state or to honor its organizations or entities or renders important works or endures great sacrifices.
- Order was awarded in five classes.
- Order was re-established on 30 April 2013.
- Order is awarded in recognition for distinguished persons in the fields of serving Islam, diplomatic as well as in the military and security fields.
- Order is awarded in three classes.
- Faisal of Saudi Arabia - was a Saudi Arabian statesman and diplomat who was the King of Saudi Arabia.