King Haakon VII Jubilee Medal 1905–1930
Kong Haakon VIIs jubileumsmedalje 1905–1930
- Medal instituted in 1930 by Haakon VII of Norway in honor of the 25th anniversary of his ascension to the throne.
- Medal awarded to members of the Royal Family, members of the court and other countries ambassadors in Norway.
- The medal is silver and has a diameter of 28 mm. On the obverse, the King Haakon portrait as it was done by engraver Ivar Throndsen. The king is depicted without crown. The portrait is surrounded by legend at "HAAKON • VII • NORWEGIAN • KING». The reverse shows the king's monogram. The medallion has a royal crown on top. The medal is suspended with a red ribbon, which has a silver clasp with "1905–1930" inscription.
- It was awarded 397 people.
- Haakon VII - the first king of Norway.