Medal for Loyal Service in Campaigns 1793-1815
Kriegsdenkmünze für treue Dienste in Feldzügen 1793-1815
- Medal instituted on 1 January 1840 by Duke William I.
- Medal awarded to military officials, non-commissioned officers and soldiers who participated in the campaigns of 1793-1815.
- Medal was awarded for the campaigns of 1793, 1794, 1795, 1796, 1799, 1800, 1805, 1806, 1807, 1809, 1812, 1813, 1813/1814 and 1815.
- The number of campaigns for which the medal was awarded is indicated on the reverse of the medal. For which campaigns the medal was awarded is indicated in the diploma issued together with the medal.
- There are two types of medal.
Kingdom of Württemberg