Golden Wedding Medal 1879
Goldene Hochzeitsmedaille 1879
- Medal instituted on 11 June 1879 to occasion of the golden wedding of William I and his wife Augusta.
- Medal was awarded in 3 classes. The 1st class, gold-plated with enamel ring was awarded to guests and relatives. The 2nd class, without enamel was awarded to officers and officials. The 3rd class in copper awarded to other staff.
- Totally was awarded for I class - 100, for II class - 175 and for the III class - 100 medals.
- William I - first German Emperor.
- Augusta - Queen of Prussia.
Kingdom of Prussia