Landwehr Service Decoration

GMS017  Landwehr-Dienstauszeichnung

  • Decoration was instituted by Grand Duke Friedrich Wilhelm on 9 February 1875.
  • Decoration was awarded to non-commissioned officers and soldiers who had completed their period of service in the Landwehr without reproach and had taken part in a campaign.
  • On 25 July 1913, the Bar was replaced by a Medal.

Grand Duchy of Mecklenburg-Strelitz