BRA075 Cruz de Campanha
- Decoration instituted by Decree No. 4.386 of 10 December 1921.
- Decoration awarded to Brazilian civil and military personnel, who participated, apart from the Brazilian territory, operations related to the First World War between 26 October 1917 and 11 November 1918.
- There are two versions: combatant (orange ribbon with three black stripes) and non-combatant (orange ribbon with three white stripes).
- On the upper arm of the cross, recorded the number of semesters (6-month periods) the recipient served outside of Brazil, in Roman numerals.
- There are several manufactures of the Decoration.