Royal Order of the Star of Oceania
KOH005 Ka Hoku o Osiania e Hookanaka
- Order is instituted by King Kalākaua on 16 December 1886.
- Order is awarded for the recompense of distinguished services rendered in advancing the name and influence of Hawai'i amongst the native communities of the Islands of the Pacific and Indian Oceans, and on contiguous continents.
- Order is awarded in five grades.
- In 1893, the Orders of the Hawaiian royal dynasty ceased to exist due to the deposition of the monarchy.
- Kalākaua - king of the Kingdom of Hawaiʻi.